Federal Tax Resources
Below is a list of Websites that we have found to be helpful resources of information.
When you click on a link it will overlay the current window. Click the back button when you are ready to return to this page.
(All Links Highlighted in BLUE)
Use your best estimates for the year ahead to determine how to complete Form W-4 so you don’t have too much or too little federal income tax withheld.
Calculate The Impact of Non-Cash Charitable, like: clothing, electronics, furniture, and housewares.
Should I Itemize?
Medical Care Expenses include payments for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, or payments for treatments affecting any structure or function of the body.
There are four types of deductible non-business taxes
Prior to 2019 tax year were uninsured? You may qualify for an exemption form the Affordable Care Act penalties.
If you use part of your home for business, you may be able to deduct expenses for the business use of your home. The home office deduction is available for homeowners and renters, and applies to all types of homes. https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/home-office-deduction
Resolving tax-related identity theft issues.
Do you know your Deductions?
There are a wide variety of deductions available depending on your industry. We offer simple, easy to understand worksheets to help you understand what you can and can not write off depending on your industry.
- Automobile Salesperson Deductions Worksheet
- Business Professionals Deductions Worksheet
- C Corporation Tax Organized
- Clergy Deductions Worksheet
- Construction Workers Deductions Worksheet
- Daycare Provider Deductions Worksheet
- Direct Seller Deductions Worksheet
- Educator Deductions Worksheet
- Entertainer Deductions Worksheet
- Firefighter Deductions Worksheet
- Hairstylist and Manicurist Deductions
- Law Enforcement Deductions Worksheet
- Long Haul Trucker Overnight Driver Deductions Worksheet
- Medical Professional Deductions Worksheet
- Partnership Tax Organizer
- Realtor Deductions Worksheet
- Rental Property Organizer
- S Corporation Tax Organizer
- Self-Employed Individual Deductions Worksheet
- Vehicle Travel and Entertainment Deductions Worksheet
Illinois Department of revenue
Mission Statement: To administer Illinois tax laws and collect tax revenue in a fair, consistent, and efficient manner for taxpayers and to provide accurate, timely, and reliable funding and information to state and local constituents.
Vision: By using best practices, the Department will continuously innovate to increase accuracy, efficiency, and productivity in all areas of operations and tax administration, thereby earning respect, delivering value, and being trust source of information.
Information provided on this page is provided for informational purposes. All tax situations are different so please consult with Diversified Financial Solutions with any questions you may have. Visit our Contact page to schedule your appointment today.