SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
- Maintain vendor records.
- Enter bills into QuickBooks and other bookkeeping software.
- Prepare checks for print / or online bill pay.
- Prepare Form 1099 Misc at year end.(does not include cost of forms, envelopes, postage, etc.)
- Enter all transactions for the entire year.
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts.
- Make all general journal entries.
- Prepare all year end reporting – includes W2’s and annual reconciliation returns (additional fee)
- Up to 4 bank accounts and / or credit card accounts.
- Maintain employee records.
- Process weekly / bi-weekly / semi-monthly / monthly payroll.
- Provide pay stubs for distribution to employees.
- Provide summary and / or detailed payroll reports. Provide summary and / or detailed payroll reports.
- Prepare 941 deposits with instructions on how and when to pay.
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly federal, state and local payroll returns.
- Provide instructions on how and when to pay payroll taxes and where to file returns.
- Payment for monthly and quarterly services are due upon receipt of invoice.
- A 50% deposit for annual bookkeeping is due before work is begun, balance due upon completion and delivery of work.
- Payment for all other services is due at the time of the service. All invoices will be emailed.
- All payments thirty (30) days past due will be subject to a 24% APR late fee.
**Pricing may vary depending on the complexity of the work and/or large volume of transactions
**Ask me about my monthly, quarterly, or annual prices.**